Hello

 Hi there, 

just wanna say hello and hi to my own blog. Quite sometimes already i didnt post any informative thing here like what i did several years ago. I did promise to continue write about my internship experience in KPMG but me being me, klutz and forgetful , yeah i forgot about it.  i cant really remember exactly the sequence of event if i want to write about it again. And damn, that particular post got the most views than others. 14k readers !! thats cool. Should i post about my working experience in Maybank then? naaaa... dont really like to write about it.hahaha. So yeah, lets start anew. I might be writing about books that i read, place that i went or maybe some other topic that is worth to write. Lets not talk about personal thing here. Nothing interesting to share tho. 

i just wonder when and why i started to write a blog. Everything because of my english class durig my foundation period in university. "Ummul, i want you to create your own blog and write everything that you have learned in this class" - special instruction from my english lecturer to me and the other one student. Only two of us were given the special task and that's obviously not because of us being the weakest student, but the opposite ( flip my hair with proud). I wont say myself as a good english speaker or writer, on average if i want to rate it. So yeah, my post will be mixed with bahasa and also english. Bahasa huh? its kinda awkward to write in full proper malay ( what an ignorant!). I love my language and i really like to read Malay books but maybe i used to write in english, so it is much more comfortable. Never mind , lets try to used both alternately. 

Soooooo, this is just the inroduction a.k.a muqaddimah. Spread positivity, limit negativity, lets do this!


Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts