alhamdulillah~!

again..new post with the same title...hak33...thx Allah....it is under my expectation..im glad with it....unbelieveable ....ok...be honest....before that....quiet nervous to check it...hahaha...well...many negative-thinking symptom crawling in my mind..warghhh...what i get??3.5??3.6??or...oh my..2 above??ok..stop it ummul...u r too much...say bye2 to the negatiive-thinking insect..get lost!! i want to check it!!!!go!go!away!!hahahaha...ok..with bismillah.......jeng33...alhammdulillah!!!oh my...totally out of my expectation..i never expect that highest!!thx Allah...ur ni'mah is unlimited...thx for answer my prayer,..thx for pay my effort...seriously...feel like want to cry...but...endure it..ummul hate crying...huhuhu...alhamdulillah...congratz to all my fren especially group 1..u r totally awesome!!!thats my group!!!hopefully..all doing well...and last but not least...hopefully we will get what we dreamed of...till meet ya in sept!!!!!insya-allah~!!!

Comments

Popular Posts